CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULING
A non-refundable deposit is required upon booking your appointment to secure your brow booking. This deposit goes towards your procedure cost. The remainder of the balance will be due at your appointment in cash/Venmo. Tips are not included, but are greatly appreciated.
You must read ALL the Contraindications/Pre-care/Aftercare information in my "Read Before Booking" and ALL information on the "Policies/Covid Guidelines" pages BEFORE BOOKING.
If you are not sure of which style to pick, book any style for the time being and we can change it during our consultation on the day of your appointment.
Please follow ALL Pre-care and Covid instructions before coming in to your appointment. If you come to your appointment and you are not suitable for the procedure, you will be charged HALF of the procedure and will need to reschedule.
CANCELLATIONS can be made AT LEAST 72 hours prior to your appointment.
However, there will be no refunds for deposits as I have a non-refundable policy for deposits.
If a client fails to get in contact with me to cancel an appointment, that will be considered a no show and the card will be charged the FULL amount of the procedure that was booked.
RESCHEDULING - Please give me at least 72 hours’ notice before rescheduling your appointment in order to avoid forfeiting your deposit. Only ONE time rescheduling is allowed.
LATE / NO SHOWS
The client must arrive no later than 15 minutes from the original appointment time.
I understand that things come up, and if you are later than 15 minutes, you can notify me to see if I’ll be able to work around it. If not, I will have to take the next client. The appointment will be canceled, the deposit will be forfeited, and we will have to reschedule the appointment.
There is a zero tolerance for no shows. Failure to appear to your appointment with no text/calls will result in a FULL charge of the procedure booked.
No guests, children, or animals are allowed into the studio. Only the client is allowed inside. This is to prevent cross-contamination and any distractions.
If a client disregards this policy and brings a guest, the appointment will be canceled, the booking deposit will be forfeited, and we will have to reschedule you.
Please message/email me when you arrive. Please do not just walk into the studio without informing me of your arrival.
You may develop an allergic reaction to the pigment or anesthetic being used. You may contact me to request a patch test at least 72 hours (3 days) before the appointment if you have sensitive skin, or may be prone to allergic reactions. However, a patch test does not guarantee that you will not have an allergic reaction to the products being used within a year. Although very rare, allergic reactions may be immediate, or delayed.
If you do not know what you are allergic to, you must go to your doctor and find out.
Please send me a signed release form from your doctor stating that it is ok for you to receive the procedure.
There are NO REFUNDS for any of the procedures performed. Typically, there are no refunds in this industry.
I can guarantee you that together, we will find the perfect color and brow shape for you before proceeding, which is why I do not do any refunds.
I reserve the right to refuse service, or fire a client for any given reason.
I am not liable for any changes to the brow once the final shape has been approved prior to the procedure. To ensure satisfaction, please carefully review the drawn shape and color prior to starting the tattoo process.
Results are not 100% guaranteed as the skin can be an unpredictable canvas. Results, color retention, and how long the brows last after the perfecting touch-up all depend on how strictly the client adheres to the proper pre-care & aftercare instructions, the client’s lifestyle, skin type, and skin conditions. Unfortunately, clients with oily skin types might see pigment fade faster than others so it is crucial to keep the brow area dry as much as possible during the healing stages.
Please visit the Microblading FAQ page for any concerns/questions.
If you have any unanswered questions, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
SAFETY & COVID GUIDELINES
THESE ARE THE NEW PROTOCOLS BASED ON THE GOVERNMENT’S & BROWS WITH NANA TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19. WE WANT TO ENSURE THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR CLIENTS AND STAFF SO WE ASK THAT YOU PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL AT BROWS WITH NANA. PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW BEFORE AND AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. PPE is worn at all times by client and artist. All clients are required to properly wear masks in the studio even if fully vaccinated. Clients must provide their own mask. I have individual masks for sale as well.
2. Pre-screening questionnaires are sent out a week prior to the client's appointment.
3. Client must wait in their car. Please text me when you arrive.
4. Client and artist must immediately wash their hands via CDC guidelines when entering the facility. You will be provided with gloves to complete your paperwork.
5. Tattoo stations are separated by 6ft apart (I am the only artist in the studio so we will be in a separate, enclosed, sanitized room).
6. Client & artist must refrain from talking too much.
7. Clients are asked to leave all unnecessary belongings at home.
8. No additional guests are allowed | No children, or additional guests may accompany you into the studio at any time. Only the client is allowed inside.
9. Once the client leaves the facility, we will disinfect all surfaces that the client has come in contact with.
10. Lastly, if you show any signs and symptoms of illness upon your arrival and/or bring a guest, your appointment will be canceled.
ANY APPOINTMENTS CANCELED BECAUSE OF FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE YOUR PRIOR SYMPTOMS, OR FOLLOW COVID GUIDELINES WILL RESULT IN FORFEITING YOUR BOOKING DEPOSIT AND WE WILL HAVE TO RESCHEDULE YOU.
WHAT SAFETY PROTOCOLS ARE YOU TAKING TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19 AND HOW SANITARY IS THE WORKPLACE AND PROCEDURE?
Our studio is a licensed business and we meet all of the requirements set by the Texas Department of Health State Services. As a certified permanent makeup artist trained by the renowned Hoshi Studio of Frisco, TX, I hold the highest standards when it comes to sanitation practices. Not only do I hold a blood borne pathogen certification, I have a nursing background with a minor in Biology (specifically, microbiology & infectious diseases from The University of Texas at Austin) and am highly experienced and knowledgeable when it comes to preventing the spread of blood borne pathogens and diseases.
THESE ARE REGULAR SANITATION PROTOCOLS I IMPLEMENT ON A DAILY BASIS:
1. All needles are single use, disposable, and come in sterilized packaging with the Lot and Batch numbers. Needles are disposed of after each client.
2. Freshly washed hands and clean gloves are worn at all times.
3. All machine parts and surfaces that may come in contact with fluids are wrapped with protective barrier film. The film is taken down and replaced at the end of the day to be prepared for the next day.
4. All work stations are thoroughly cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectants after every client.
5. Bed sheets and/or all protective barrier films are changed after every client.
6. Only one time use, disposable products are used during the procedures.
WHAT INK/SUPPLIES DO YOU USE AND ARE THEY SAFE?
Every single item used throughout the procedure is sterile and disposable. I would never re-use an item as that would cause cross contamination resulting in infections. I pride myself in using the best, utmost highest quality, name brand products used by artists everywhere so that you can have pristine brows : )
The ink line I use is the Tina Davies' I <3 INK line, a prestigious brand in the PMU world. These pigments are a combination of pigments, glycerin, witch hazel, aqua, rosin, benzyl alcohol, and isopropyl alcohol. It is gamma-ray sterilized, vegan, and cruelty-free.
Thank you so much for your patience in reviewing ALL these new policies for your appointments.
I'm super excited to meet with you all. Please stay safe brow huns! - Nancy